- Mon, 12:09: RT @AnonyOps: Bot that automatically tweets edits made to wikipedia from IP addresses owned by the Israeli government -> @israeledits
- Mon, 14:17: Haven't been to a @Wendys since they took 20 mins to give dm a cheeseburger. Today, at lunch time, they're out of menu items. #NoMoreWendys
- Mon, 15:37: I lost 10 lbs, though. Actually, 12. Pretty happy about that!
- Mon, 16:35: Unfortunate: http://t.co/0OH4FSQqfH #WoW
- Mon, 16:36: This is also unfortunate: #ios #safari #twitter http://t.co/TTPoxownpL
- Mon, 16:36: I tried sharing that link as a tweet a dozen different ways. Conclusion? iOS and Safari are garbagebabies.
- Mon, 16:39: RT @onekade: Apple sync process opens up backdoor to all your stuff, researcher finds http://t.co/VGPAV9pWw7
- Mon, 17:17: He smells like puberty and keeps following me, standing way too close, and invading my personal bubble when he talks.
- Tue, 11:18: The Viper knows what it needs to fix the error. @ Light Action Productions http://t.co/sMkIIWumIh