- Wed, 12:17: Some things never change: DCCC's WiFi still broken. More broken than last year, it seems.
- Wed, 12:18: What happened to colleges/uni having a much better than average pipe to the backbone?
- Wed, 13:12: I'm secretly enjoying the fact that DCCC is now a smoke free campus. Even if prohibition flies in the face of my values... it's just gross.
- Wed, 14:25: TFW someone left their pee all over the seat in the public restroom and I shamed him into cleaning up after himself. #fuckyeah #win
- Wed, 16:38: Strike 2 for the lazy audio guy.
- Wed, 18:26: Oh. The prereq is C++, but the course is taught in Java. WTF kind of logic is that!?!?
- Wed, 19:49: 4 hour classes are completely counter to how humans learn. It's amazing that a college would ONLY offer a course as a 4-hour, once per week.
- Wed, 19:50: Because at the end of the 2nd hour I'm already gone. Fighting drowsiness. Brain shut off. No learning occurring.