- Tue, 15:08: When it's clear that the landlord's "plumber" is nowhere near a plumber, is it ok to tell him to stop and go away? Serious question.
- Tue, 17:46: Please stop talking AT me. Please stop forcing me into conversation. Please stop yelling. Please stop forcing me to yell. #antisocial
- Tue, 18:41: Cutting edge media experience. http://t.co/8dtGW9RGTO
- Tue, 20:28: More digging through old boxes. http://t.co/PBuM2flJfp
- Tue, 20:34: Rage rage rage rage rage rage.
- Tue, 20:51: R all Philly landlords slumlords who talk fast & hustle in hopes that you're 2 stupid 2 understand that nothing they said makes any sense?
- Tue, 20:52: Well here's what makes sense: 3 4 hour days of trial & error repairs and now there's water coming from the ceiling.
- Tue, 20:53: Maybe a licensed plumber would be appropriate at this point?
- Tue, 21:56: RT @lawblob: give a teen a fish and he’ll say “I’m not eating this shit.” teach a teen to fish and he’ll say “my real dad never made me do …