||[14 Jun 2014|12:00pm]
( Read more...Collapse )
- Fri, 12:24: I'm about 2 mins from walking away from this joke.
- Fri, 14:23: RT @verge: FCC scrutinizing Netflix speed issues on Comcast and Verizon http://t.co/x4ITJBQbz7
- Fri, 16:04: Having a job where you can park your car inside... your work space. #priceless http://t.co/LdzSfQIxB1
- Fri, 21:17: @ATT YOUR HOLD MUSIC IS SO LOUD AND DISTORTED IT MAKES ME WANT TO NOT ACCEPT THIS PHONE OR CONTRACT AND SEND IT RIGHT BACK TO YOU.
- Fri, 21:18: @att The sound is SO DISTORTED, that it literally is invoking rage in me. And why am I on hold for TEN MINUTES WHEN I AM A NEW CUSTOMER.
- Fri, 21:18: Gee. So glad I *almost* switched to @ATT. My experience, so far, has been far below sub-par.
- Fri, 21:22: At least the CSR laughed about my ranting about the hold music. It doesn't need to be on 11. @ATT
- Fri, 22:38: New phone!! Received it the same day my old, lost phone was found.
- Fri, 23:27: Also great for keeping your Ikea parts and tools together when you move! @lootcrate http://t.co/9SnRNQ9UA5
- Fri, 23:58: It made me yell at my roommate.