- Tue, 17:38: Running audio for an Xmas service, then back to an empty house for blissful solitude..
- Tue, 17:40: RT @IGN: RT for a chance to win one of these art books! http://t.co/rJzBYe9oyz
- Tue, 18:12: Dear Jesus: why are we celebrating your birthday in a Firehall? Oh, right, bc these people don't want "gay" so they split from their church.
- Tue, 18:13: Now that my heater actually kicked-in, I'm thinking of just sitting in here for this mass.
- Tue, 21:06: So, some old The Office episodes, Jameson, and french fries. I call that Xmas Eve.
- Tue, 23:23: why WOULDN'T we throw rocks at trains?
- Wed, 11:16: Show up at Dad's for Xmas. He's not here.
- Wed, 11:55: Dad doesn't believe in the luxuries of the 21st century... like central heating.
- Wed, 11:58: I wonder what Lifetime movie we'll watch at my aunt's while we eat.