- Wed, 12:11: Leaving the city, headed for the 'burbs.
- Wed, 12:13: RT @aiwicollective: http://t.co/qil2hPLW - We're patting ourselves on the back for this, but it's our corporate overlords who will benefit.
- Wed, 12:14: It definitely wasn't a move to protect the users. I'm sure the entertainment industry lobbyists raised a glass, though.
- Wed, 13:18: Ugh. Grumpy dad causing 2 trips into suburbs in 2 days. When was the last time anyone drove from the 'burbs to the city to meet me?
- Wed, 21:55: AHS!!! FIVE MINUTES!!!
- Wed, 22:24: A monsignor seduced by a demon. What isn't there to love about AHS?
- Thu, 11:45: Great, ANOTHER show canceled. More money taken out of my pocket. When do I start collecting unemployment?