- Sat, 20:18: So, I have no phone. It could be for days. You can try to get me on my Google Voice #... if you're even trying to get me.
- Sat, 23:21: I've been so caught up trying to do an emergency jbk/activation on my 3GS that I forgot to mention that Tycho and Album Leaf played tonight.
- Sat, 23:23: And my friend was going to sell me his iPhone 4 for $100. Then he changed his mind. So I'm still phoneless. This is a little unacceptable.
- Sat, 23:24: All because the seller on eBay couldn't send my new screen to the correct STATE, and then it was the wrong screen for my phone. I'm screwed.
- Sat, 23:33: Spoke too soon. Activated my old 3GS using SIMID numbers until the Apple servers liked one of them. Also Telus. So at least I have a phone.