There was an error processing your request:
- Tue, 13:34: Some people on Twitter are just too hip to respond when you talk to them. Rhymes with tazer. #lookinginyourdirection
- Tue, 14:44: Exactly 2 people have shown up for class today. One other person and myself. Why did I choose community college instead of university?? #fml
- Tue, 17:28: @MichaelMonroe will be at @TheTroc on Friday night. So will I! You should go!
- Tue, 18:34: RT @laurelstucky: Saw a good quote just now: "Learn to give your absence to those who don't appreciate your presence."
- Tue, 18:37: But fracking is safe and Eco-friendly!! @io9 Citizens of Granville, PA can set their tap water on fire io9.com/5844270/
- Tue, 21:52: After much trial and error I found music with lyrics that lets me code without train-wrecking my thoughts: Curve. #coding #music
- Tue, 21:53: Great. Now scoop-shape chickens will be on the endangered list. @Gizmodo Holy Christ, scoop-shaped chicken nuggets? WHYYY? gizmo.do/rb4C8v
- Tue, 23:21: "Society's acceptance is a prison disguised as a palace." #alphas
- Wed, 08:51: Gene Ween's annual American Cancer Society benefit: http://j.mp/oXmZRH. Josh Homme will be there... #Philly #fuckcancer #baseball
- Wed, 08:53: Oops, that's Dean Ween, not Gene. But Gene will be there playing the national anthem! #fuckcancer #baseball #acs
- Wed, 11:43: I hope there are free treats and snacks at the college today. I forgot to eat. Again.
- Wed, 12:11: Boooo, no treats at school today!!
- Wed, 12:36: To talk about TV for a minute: #Alphas has progressively become better with each episode, ending in a wicked season finale. Check it out.
- Wed, 12:39: I'm glad it was given a second season because it has the potential to become an innovative and socially-relevant scifi serial. #Alphas #syfy